Cake can also help your brand or company move forward. Based on anonymized transaction data, we set up accurate acquisition and loyalty campaigns to any target group you want.
The Cake campaigns can reach up to
The Cake campaigns can reach up to
How Cake Campaigns work
- Activate – Consumers activate the Cake cashbacks once in their existing banking app.
- Consult – In their app, they see an overview of all the offers that have been persionalized for them.
- Buy – They make a purchase and pay with a bank account linked to the app.
- Reward – The cashback is automatically and immediately refunded to the customer’s bank account after the purchase.
Unique targeting possibilities
Target group selection based on actual consumer purchases and behavior.
Various target group settings possible, including gender, age, family situation, location, etc. Accurate and without waste.
Real-time and dynamic
Campaign reach is continuously adjusted based on real-time payment transactions.
Granular targeting options
The granularity of the bank transactions allows for targeting down to the transaction level.
Albert Heijn wants to give 5% cashback to all individuals who have not shopped at Albert Heijn in the last 3 months but have spent > €200 at Jumbo or Lidl.
AVA wants to give 10% cashback on the first shopping basket for customers who haven’t been to AVA in the last 3 months.
Eneco wants to give €50 to new customers who have their electricity bill at a competitor brand.
Pay only for results
- There are no fixed fees or set-up costs.
There is no charge for setting up the campaign. No conversions = no cost.
- You only pay per actual conversion.
Only when someone in your target market makes a purchase according to the terms, Cake will automatically transfer the cashback to your customer.
- Cake takes a commission per conversion within the target market.
Cake takes a commission on the cashback of each conversion within the target group.
Monitor the campaign results in real time
Once the campaign has been set up, you can follow the results closely in a permanently accessible and real-time dashboard.
- Target audience size
- Spent budget
- Number of conversions per day/week/month
- Number of conversions by day of week
- Average shopping basket/conversion
- Socio demographic profile of buyers (location, age, lifestage, family composition)
- Number of conversions per retail outlet
Get started with the Cake cashback campaigns
- Create your Cake for Business account.
- Determine the target audience you want to reach.
- Determine the cashback discount you want to offer.
- Add your logo and a description.
- Determine the duration of your campaign.
- Deposit an advance for the campaign on your Cake account.
- Through the dashboard, you can follow the progress of the campaign.
- An evaluation will follow after the campaign.
Cake intrigued us because it offers the opportunity to discover our customers’ behavioral patterns and that of like-minded people, in a well-founded, analytical way.
It is also a valuable tool for gaining insight into potential partnerships, and thereby it allows Foodmaker to explore how to offer its customers an even better experience.
At AVA, we are always looking for new ways to reward our customers for their loyalty.
Cake offers a new and unique platform that brings direct benefits to our customers and new insights to us as a retailer.
Online marketer, HUBO
We use Cake to reach potential new customers. Thanks to the analytical approach, we can fully focus on people who have a high chance of becoming customers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.