Are you looking for a marketing position where you can define the European B2B marketing approach of a young and dynamic Belgian fintech company? If so, we are looking for you!
Cake is a Belgian fintech scale-up with European ambitions. Today we are building Cake for Banks (innovative open banking solutions for banks) and Cake for Business (targeted cashback campaigns for retailers and brands based on payment transactions) with a team of over 20 talented employees.
A recent capital injection enables us to firmly expand our workforce by 2022 with a variety of profiles. To shape our B2B marketing to European banks and companies, we are looking for a B2B Marketer.
About the position
- You are responsible for defining and implementing the European marketing policy of Cake for Business and Cake for Banks. You can independently set the right priorities and develop a plan.
- You will support the sales team in achieving the objectives.
- You have a broad responsibility in marketing & communication: (digital) lead generation, content marketing, social media, e-mailings, sales materials, website, PR, partnerships, …
- You set up (digital) campaigns and partnerships (both inbound and outbound) through various channels.
- You are responsible for the development of an effective inbound marketing strategy (e.g. social media, content marketing, search ads, …).
- You manage our external partners in marketing and communication, including the PR agency and the graphic design agency.
- You develop communication actions together with our bank customers.
- You analyse and advise on external partners with who we could collaborate.
- You roll out an adapted marketing plan in each new European country that we enter. In line with the needs and opportunities in the market concerned.
- You are responsible for the marketing budget.
- You work in close consultation with the management team, and you report directly to the CEO.
- Ideally you have a Master’s degree in marketing, applied economics or business economics, but also equivalent experience might convince us.
- You can look back on several years of experience in a B2B marketing function. Experience in a fast-growing start-up or scale-up environment is an asset.
- You have experience with sales enabling tools and growth marketing.
- You get energy from both creating and implementing plans and you dare to take and defend strategic decisions.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English. Additional knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You are hands-on and proactive in both thought and action. Your enthusiasm and flexibility make you a pleasant colleague.
What we offer
A challenging job in a Belgian company with plenty of opportunities for growth and development. You will have the opportunity to define the marketing policy yourself and you will have a real impact on the success of Cake and the direction it will take.
You will receive a competitive salary complemented by an attractive package of fringe benefits including a laptop, group and hospital insurance and mobile subscription.
We do not have an office and we plan to keep it that way. We do organize a team event every three months. Just for fun.
Interested or additional questions?
Please email Davy Kestens at firstname.lastname@example.org.