Cake is celebrating its first birthday today! On January 31, 2020, the app was launched on Google Play and in the Appstore. A Cake year in numbers!
Cake is celebrating its first birthday today!
One year of Cake, that’s a lot of data that has passed through our systems to give you a clear understanding of your income and spending and to make your bank account profitable again.
One year of Cake in 12 number facts. One for each month we exist!
- There are already 45,200 Cake users of which a whopping 1,495 downloaded the app exactly one year ago, on the first day it was available. Like Jo, Kim and Fabian.
- There are 53 Cake users out there we know have the same birthday as us. Happy birthday to you!
- In total, we have already paid out 107,637 Cake Rewards to the users of the app. Those add up to a stunning €217,686.
- There are already more than 60 retail chains or brands where you can earn Cake Rewards! And new ones are added every week!
- On average, a Cake user earns about €3 per month thanks to the Cake Rewards.
- We already analyzed 23,841,921 bank transactions for a total value of nearly 6 billion euros.
- Together, you already convinced 591 new Cake users to use the app thanks to the Share Cake and earn money action.
- Over the past year, Cake users spent an average of €335.24 per month on groceries and €150 on clothes (not counting children’s clothes).
- Carrefour is the most visited supermarket among Cake users. 83% of all Cake users made a purchase there in the past year. And the average amount per purchase was €29.
- Brico is the most popular DIY store. 48% of all Cake users went there to buy something last year.
- The most popular clothing chain among Cake users is H&M. An average purchase there was €39. Zalando, C&A, A.S. Adventure and JBC complete the top 5.
- For Electro, Cake users most often shop at Coolblue. An average purchase there last year amounted to €202.